(5) Hand Crank and Motor Driven Series 30000 & H18006 - 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” I.D. Compact design and quality steel construction are incorporated into Reelcraft’s newest line of pressure wash reels, rated up to 5000 PSI. Series H18006 and 30000 reels are able to carry 100 to 425 feet of tangle-free hose and are complete with a high pressure water swivel for maximum product delivery. The high pressure water swivel is designed to handle a broad range of pressures, temperatures and chemicals; perfect for agricultural/marine, equipment cleaning and pressure washing applications. Caution: To prevent drum damage, all hoses should be extended before pressurizing.
(12) Hand Crank Air Hose Reel / Water Hose Reel and Pressure Wash Hose Reel Series CU, CT & CM - 3/8”, 1/2" I.D. Reelcraft's Series C hose reels are designed for lighter-duty applications that require longer lengths of low pressure air hose or water hose or high pressure wash hose. Hand crank with a balanced brass
swivel and brass inlet, the Series C is the product of lighter weight components and forward-thinking design. Reels in this family benefit from a tough, corrosion-resistant powder coat paint. All reels feature a drag break to prevent de-spooling when reel is not in use. The Series C is an economical choice for storing and retrieving hose.
(12) Hand Crank Air Hose / Water Hose / Grease Hose Reel Series H - 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4” I.D. Series H is an economical reel designed for medium duty applications requiring long lengths of hose. It is equally suited for plant or field use such as turf care, pest control, steam cleaning and more. Shipped completely assembled, ready to install. Reels are supplied w/o hose. Stainless models available. For Model specifications, please see Stainless Steel Series. Caution: To prevent drum damage fully extend and pressurize hose and rewind on the reel.
(26) Hand Crank & Motor Driven Series 30000 - 1/4”,1/2”, 3/4”, 1” I.D. Reelcraft's Series 30000 hose reels are designed for rugged, heavy duty applications requiring long lengths of hose and large storage capacity. All-bolted unitized construction with no welds to fatigue, full flow swivel and heavy gauge steel frame, spool and drum ensure longest service life. Series 30000’s vibration-proof, self-locking fasteners are ideal for industrial or field use such as turf care or pest control. Caution: To prevent drum damage, fully extend and pressurize hose, then wind on the reel. The 30000 series should always be wound under pressure.
(6) Reelcraft's hose reel and cart or self-contained hose reel trailer are easy-to-use and convenient for applications including grounds maintenance, golf courses, sports turf/athletic fields, pressure wash, farms, ranches, nurseries and orchards.
(100) Series 40 offers considerable strength in a lighter weight aluminum frame that is combined with stainless steel fasteners and powder coated flanges to offer the greatest amount of corrosion resistance and durability. Available in gear drive, chain drive, hand crank and bevel crank.
Installation Note: For the warranty to be valid, a flexible connector MUST be used between the swivel and the inlet piping.